You might have seen an error message on the Hp printer that causes more problems when you try to make use of your printer. In some cases, the cause behind the error becomes a complete mystery. You should not get panic when you see an error message on Hp Printer. To the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps to correct the error. Although, if those steps are also not helpful then you can chat with us to get your problem fixed.
Various Steps to rectify the error message on Hp Printer
There are various steps that you can follow to clear the issue but make sure you carefully proceed to the next step:
- The first and the foremost step that you need to take is to check all the cables of the Hp printer that they are connected to the printer and computer properly. If you are in doubt that they might not then you can switch off your printer and then carefully remove the cords from the printer and then check the cable if there is any damage. If not you can put the back to the power and then reconnect it with the other device. Now, you can turn your HP printer turn on to check if the error message gets disappeared.
- Next, you need to check the print head and the cartridge of your Hp printer whether they are installed properly on your system. Also, the ink cartridge of the printer that it is has sufficient ink in it. If not then you will have to replace it with the new one. You can also reinstall the print head to the cartridge.
- Further, you need to check the software of the Hp printer is properly installed on your device. Also, if it the latest version or not because sometimes due to the old version your printer stops responding. You can uninstall the software and reinstall it by downloading the latest update.
- Meanwhile, you need to check the firewall because most of the time the signals are blocked by the firewall due to which your printer does not respond to your command. To make changes in the firewall you need to open the firewall preferences and then you will have to add the printer software executable file (.*exe). By doing this it will temporarily block to complete the process of printing.
- After it, you need to check the print settings when the printer doesn’t print. Also, check the margins that they are set to the least that is support by the Hp printer. Even, you need to be assured that you selected the right printer for the changes in the paper size.
- Moreover, you need to clean and do the alignment of the cartridge. To get access to the features you need to open the software.
- Sometimes, there are maximum pending files in the printing queue due to which the error appears on your Hp printer. So, you need to check the status and cancel all the error creating messages.
Get in touch with the technical team of the Hp Printer
On the whole, if you are not able to fix the error messages then you need to communicate with the technical team of the Hp printer who is always available to assist and guide you when you confront the problem.