How to connect a Hp Printer to a Mac- HP Printer Tech Support
Are you also looking forward to learning how you can connect your printer to a Mac then you might need the assistance of the Hp Printer support team who are ready to guide you with their technical knowledge when you are in trouble. In this guide, we are explained how to connect a Hp Printer to a Mac? Then you are on the right platform if you are not able to do it on your own. Get all the issues related to the Hp Printer fixed
What are the simple steps to fix connect Hp Printer to a Mac?
There are a few steps that you will need to follow to learn How to connect a Hp Printer to a Mac. So, here are the steps described below:
- Firstly, you need to connect your Mac to the Hp Printer through the wireless or wired connection.
- By using the USB cable, you need to make sure that the Mac and Hp Printer are connected on the same internet connection
- After it, you will have to make your Hp printer on and then check all the initial set up is done on your printer.
- To get the driver of the Hp Printer on your Mac you need to download the software from the official website of the HP through the web.
- Now, click on the download option to install the software in your Mac.
- Further, you will need to extract the Hp start files and then accept the terms and conditions
- To open the file in Mac you will need to continue
- Then, it will show you a list of the connected printers that are available and here you will have to select your detected devices.
- If it does not detect the name of your printer then you will have to check whether your printer is on and connected via USB cable.
- Now, you can select the printer and press on the continue option.
- You can select any of the option i.e. USB connection or wireless connection
- To move further for the installation set up then you will have to reply to all the on-screen questions
- Now, you can click on the install option to start the installation of the software and after it, your HP Printer will get connected to the Mac.
What are the alternative steps if Your Hp Printer is not connecting with Mac?
Here is the solution if you are not able to connect your Hp Printer to your Mac.
Check the Printer Connection
For the installation of the driver, it is necessary that your Mac should e connected with a wireless or the USB cable. And if you face the connectivity issue then follow the below steps:
- Check if your wireless network router is working properly and also check if it is having strong signal strength. You can also do the network set up.
- You can also check the router band to get a seamless wireless connection
- Meanwhile, you need to check the settings of the wireless in your hp printer whether they are turned on or not. To check you need to see the icon light.
- If it is connected, then see if the cable connected to both the device i.e. hp printer and Mac is not damaged or broken.
- You can place your router and Mac near to each other if the network signals are week.
- Moreover, if you are using the virtual private network then you need to disconnect it before installing the software
If these steps are not able to make sure the hp printer connected with Mac then you can speak to the support team of the Hp Printer who are always easily feasible to get you out from the problem. get an immediate response to your issues.