How to Fix Hp Printer Error
Hp Printer is the most widely used brand among the other printer because it has unique features from the other printer and has some additional qualities included. Today, everyone prefers the Hp brand for official or school projects. It is best for scanning and printing quality. But during the use, most people tackle the problem and they do not know How to fix Hp printer Error. But you should not get panic; our expert team of Hp printer will help you in resolving the errors of the Hp printer. You have to just call at the toll-free number +1-925-488-3550.
Most of the time, your Hp printer shows an error that is clearly shown on the monitor and you have no information about it. Sometimes, it becomes a mystery when you do not know the cause of the Hp Printer error. So, instead of finding the cause for this problem you should follow the troubleshooting instructions that will tell you How to fix Hp printer error.
What are the major and common occurring errors of the Hp printer?
There are mostly two common errors that cause hindrance in the printing of the documents. When your Hp printer foes offline again and again due to some technical snags. And it can also when there is an issue with the firmware or even it has a hardware issue. The hp Printer is just like a coin that has two sides. The hp printer helps the user to work on it smoothly and on the other hand, it has sometimes troubled the user with the technical issues. You can easily this error by restarting your printer.
Troubleshooting steps to fix the Hp printer error
To fix all the errors like Hp printer Offline, you will have to follow the below steps through you can easily rectify the bugs the hp printer making your Printer offline and causing some other problems to occur.
- If your Hp printer is not responding to your command, then you will need to open the Devices and Printer section from the control panel.
- Here you will have to select your Hp printer from the list of the Printer
- After it, click on the Properties of the Printer
- Next, here you will have to select the appropriate port from the port tab and then click on the apply option. It will save all the changes that you have made on the properties.
- It will help you in resolving the error when your Hp printer is not responding to your command and sow the offline error on the screen.
- Even you can follow the shortcut keys by pressing the ctrl + alt + Del to fix the error.
What to do when your Hp Printer is not available?
Most of the time, your Hp Printer reflects offline because the operating system of your system is not updated or even the driver of the printer might need to be uninstalled and re-install it again.
Step 1: Restore the Printer Driver
- Firstly, open the windows key from the device manager and then you have searched here for the Printer option.
- Double-click on the Printer icon; now enter the name of your Hp printer.
- After it, you have to right-click on your Hp printer and then tap on the uninstall option.
- It will pop up a dialogue box for the confirmation and you have press on the OK option to approve it.
- The icon the HP printer will get remove from the display once the Printer gets uninstall.
- To install it again, you will need to press on the scan option to make the changes in the hardware from the menu.
Step 2: Update the Printer Driver Manually
You can proceed further if the above steps do not help you in fixing the Hp printer errors. Here are the steps that you can follow:
- Here also, you will have to visit the Device Manager and then right-click on the Start Button.
- Search for the Printer option and then again double click on it from the device Manager
- It will show you your Hp printer and then right-click on it to get the Printer Driver update.
- After it, in the next wizard, it will show you in the last the option of Install a driver manually.
- Click on the “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”.
- Here you can select the latest updates of the Printer driver and you have to just press the Next Button. It will install the latest printer driver.
Make sure the cables of the Hp printer are connected properly. If you are not sure, turn off the printer and then unplug the Hp printer and disconnect all the cables of the Hp printer. You need to plug the cables back in and then reconnect it. By turning the Printer back on you can see if the hp printer error gets fixed.
Now, also check the print head and the cartridges to assure that all are installed properly. Make sure if printer cartridges are empty. Even, check if the ink cartridges have enough ink. Then you can reinstall the cartridges and the print heads. If your ink cartridge is empty then you have to replace it with the new one.
Most of the time, the firewall of your computer is preventing the functioning of the hp printer properly. For this, you will have to open the firewall preferences and then add the printer software executable file as an exception or make the firewall disable temporarily to see if the issue gets fixed.
If all the above steps do not help you in fixing the error then you can move to the next step:
Here you will have to check the settings of the Print from the Hp printer software. Also, check the margins of the paper that are set to at least the minimum margins and are supported by your HP Printer.
Further, also make sure that you have selected the right printer settings for the paper size and the type of document you are trying to get the print.
Further, you can also clean and align the printer cartridges. To do it, open the software of the Hp printer and make the changes. If you think you are not able to do that then you can speak to the support team of the Hp printer who is always ready to guide you with their valuable knowledge.
You can also clear the Print job. And to do that, double click on the Hp printer icon from the system tray from the bottom if it appears. After it, look for the “Status” and then in the printing queue right-click on it to cancel all the error messages.
If you are still not able to fix the error then you can speak to our experts who have years of experience in the technical field and will help you in providing a suitable solution to your problems related to the Hp printer. Most of the people are non-tech savvy and they do not know how to fix hp printer error. Need to worry, we are here to help you in rectifying all the problems related to the Hp printer.