Hp Printer won’t print
We all have seen that most of the people use word documents in their daily work. It will record and store all the information. But when you will send the document to the hp printer to print sometimes it does not give the desired output. So, in the blog, we will provide all the related information when your Hp Printer won’t print.
What can be the reason when Hp Printer won’t print?
There are several reasons behind it when your Hp Printer refuses to provide you a print of the important document. It can be due to:
- Faulty Print Jobs
- Lack of Cartridge
- Outdated Printer Drivers
- Clogged Printer Head
You might have experienced the same error while getting a print of the document. It might scan your document but it refrains the command due to print job has got stuck. So, you can speak to the support team of the HP Printer who is always available to help you out when you are in a problem.
Various Steps to remove the error of Hp Printer
We have noted down various steps that can help you in getting a print of the important file.
- Firstly, you need to reset the printer by holding the power button. Sometimes a simple reset can help you in removing the error.
- If this also does not work then you will have to update the driver and sync it with your printer and the PC.
- Next, you have to open the front cover of the printer and then re-install the cartridge.
- Also, you can gently clean the print head with a wet cloth to remove all the dust particles and the clogged print head
- Further, you can shake and distribute the ink toners to make the important documents to be printed.
- Before printing, you will have to cross-check the ink levels of the printer
- Also, ensure the default settings to check the black & white ink option
- Once the new cartridge gets installed, you might have to ensure the alignment of the printer
- The paper used for printing in the paper tray should match the settings of the printer
- You must use the authentic cartridge for your printer
- Next, make sure your Hp printer is connected to the wireless connection or USB securely.
- Now, you will have to go to the Control Panel and there you will have to select the Devices and Printer and then you need to choose all the entries of the printer and remove your device
- By doing it you need to restart your system to check if the error is fixed or not.
Connect with the support team of Hp Printer
On the whole, if you are not able to get the print of your essential document then you might have to take the help of the support team of the hp printer who is always available to help you out when you are in problem. You are on the right platform to get all the suitable information related to the Hp printer and its errors.